投稿
    • #8822 返信
      Tressie Ricks
      ゲスト

Theories of Relativity
      by Barbara Haworth-Attard

🔍 Theories of Relativity – READ MORE 🔍

• Author: Barbara Haworth-Attard
      • Awards: Rhode Island Teen Book Award Nominee (2008), Snow Willow Award (2004)
      • Format: hardcover, 240 pages
      • Language: english
      • ISBN: 9780805077902 (0805077901)
      • Publisher: Henry Holt and Co. (BYR)
      • Release date: September 1, 2005
      • Genres: fiction, teen, canada, contemporary

About The Book

My fingers search the cardboard container, but I’ve finished the fries. I squirt ketchup on my fingers and lick it off. I’m never full. I think it was one of the reasons I had to leave, or, rather, my mother kicked me out. Jenna’s a runaway, but I’m a throwaway. Tossed out. Like garbage.

Keep your wits about you. Check your back.

Do what it takes to survive on the streets.

Dylan is living on the streets not through any choice of his own, unlike some of the teenagers he meets in the same situation. He’s been cut loose by his unstable mother, and lost most contact with his two younger brothers. He has nothing but his backpack stuffed with a few precious belongings and the homeless kids he meets. At least he has his theories. No one can take those away from him. Like how every fourth person throws him spare change; how no one does anything for anyone without a price; and how he just might be able to find a place in this complicated world.

Disturbing, gritty, painful, hopeful — this is a story of a sixteen-year-old determined to survive against all odds.

Hardback Theories of Relativity by Barbara Haworth-Attard read on Books-a-Million. Hardcover ebook Theories of Relativity download on PocketBook. TXT book Theories of Relativity Barbara Haworth-Attard for PC on Amazon. EPUB Theories of Relativity buy cheap. PDF ebook Theories of Relativity Barbara Haworth-Attard read online iOS.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: Theories of Relativity – FB2 download : 9780805077902
あなたの情報: