12月 11, 2020 4:18 pm #8978Charlie Gantゲスト
Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy
by Kenneth L. Bontrager
- Format: hardcover, 872 pages
- Author: Kenneth L. Bontrager
- Genres: academic
- ISBN: 9780323025072 (0323025072)
- Release date: February 7, 2005
- Language: english
- Publisher: Mosby
About The Book
This radiography text focuses on about 200 of the most commonly performed radiographic exams, featuring a clear, easy-to-follow organization. It presents positioning and projection information in an easy-to-read, bulleted format on one side of the page spread, with corresponding positioning photos, radiographic images and anatomical drawings on the other side. Expert content covers pathology, geriatric and pediatric patient populations, survey information, and 100 new positioning photographs for the latest in radiographic positioning. The 6th edition contains a new chapter on digital imaging, and digital imaging information is incorporated where appropriate throughout the book. New photographs and redrawn illustrations create a consistent, visual appearance throughout the book.
– Characterized by a clear, easy-to-follow organization that features one projection per page. Positioning and projection information is presented in an easy-to-read bulleted format on the left side of the page, and positioning photos, radiographic images and anatomical drawings are aligned on the right. This show and tell style helps students visualize anatomy and understand positioning.
– Includes about 200 of the most commonly requested projections. Competency in performing these projections is necessary for all entry-level practitioners. By contrast, Merrill’s Atlas includes over 400 projections and much more information on advanced imaging.
– Critique Radiographs provide the basis of classroom or lab discussion. The WB/LM contains questions specific to these radiographs.
– Pathologic Indications in appropriate chapters — Introducing pathology with positioning helps students understand the whole patient and improves their ability to produce radiographs that make diagnosis easy for the physician.
– Pediatric Applications in appropriate chapters prepare technologists to deal competently with the special needs of their pediatric patients.
– Geriatric Applications in appropriate chapters — Important information for technologists to understand the varying needs of their patient base.
– Alternative Modalities or procedures inform students of which projections can better demonstrate certain anatomical parts or pathology, or which may be necessary if patient is unable to cooperate fully.
– Radiographic Criteria on positioning pages help students develop a routine for evaluating radiographic quality.
– Pathology Demonstrated provides students with a larger frame of reference, and therefore a greater understanding, of each projection
A new chapter on digital imaging discusses basic principles, applications, and image quality — digital imaging information essential for making appropriate positioning adjustments — to ensure readers are prepared to encounter new technology in clinical practice.
Content updates include a totally new section on surgical radiography, new sections in all chapters on digital imaging considerations, an expanded section on bone densitometry, and a new introduction to positron emission tomography (PET).
Updated and revised chapters cover angiography and interventional procedures, and computed tomography.
More than 150 new positioning photos, in addition to many updated images, complement the new material.
FictionBook Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy reader on IndieBound. TXT book Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy Kenneth L. Bontrager read online. MP3 ebook Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy by Kenneth L. Bontrager buy for PocketBook.
EPUB book Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy download on Book Depository. Paperback Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy Kenneth L. Bontrager read on Dymocks. PDF ebook Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy download on PC.