Restore Me (Shatter Me, #4) by Tahereh Mafi – ePUB download | 9780062676368

ホーム フォーラム オンラインサロンの掲示板 Restore Me (Shatter Me, #4) by Tahereh Mafi – ePUB download | 9780062676368

• このトピックは空です。
0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    • #2487 返信
      Ginger Fulks
      ゲスト

Restore Me
      (Shatter Me, #4)
      by Tahereh Mafi

Restore Me – READ MORE

• Publisher: HarperCollins
      • Characters: Adam Kent, Aaron Warner Anderson, Kenji Kishimoto, Juliette Ferrars
      • Author: Tahereh Mafi
      • Language: english
      • Format: hardcover, 435 pages
      • Series: Shatter Me, #4
      • ISBN: 9780062676368 (0062676369)
      • Release date: March 6, 2018
      • Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction (2018)
      • Genres: dystopia, fantasy, romance, fiction, paranormal

About The Book

Juliette Ferrars thought she’d won. She took over Sector 45, was named the new Supreme Commander, and now has Warner by her side. But she’s still the girl with the ability to kill with a single touch — and now she’s got the whole world in the palm of her hand. When tragedy hits, who will she become? Will she be able to control the power she wields and use it for good?

Online book Restore Me Tahereh Mafi read on Dymocks. Paperback Restore Me on PC. FictionBook ebook Restore Me buy.

MOBI ebook Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi download for Mac on Powells. Hardback book Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi download PocketBook on Booktopia. EPUB Restore Me read online.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: Restore Me (Shatter Me, #4) by Tahereh Mafi – ePUB download | 9780062676368
あなたの情報: