My Girl 2 by Patricia Hermes – FB2 download : 9780671888282

ホーム フォーラム オンラインサロンの掲示板 My Girl 2 by Patricia Hermes – FB2 download : 9780671888282

• このトピックは空です。
0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    • #4966 返信
      Caitlin Belanger
      ゲスト

My Girl 2
      by Patricia Hermes

🔰 My Girl 2 · READ MORE 🔰

• ISBN: 9780671888282 (0671888285)
      • Language: english
      • Format: paperback, 192 pages
      • Genres: fiction, childrens
      • Release date: February 1, 1994
      • Publisher: Simon Spotlight Entertainment
      • Author: Patricia Hermes

About The Book

When you’re an undertaker’s daughter, life’s not exactly normal to begin with. Vada Sultenfuss is being kicked out of her room because her stepmother, Shelly, is about to have a baby. Her friend Judy’s in love with a jerk. And even though Vada’s best friend Thomas J died two years ago, she still misses him. But it’s not just the outside world that’s changing. Suddenly, Vada’s beginning to wonder whether she’d rather write a really good poem — or get a really good kiss.

Then Vada gets the chance to visit her Uncle Phil in Los Angeles — and maybe find out more about her mother, who died when Vada was born. Her only guide to the sprawling city is a boy with an attitude problem — Nick, her Uncle Phil’s almost-stepson who acts like it’s pure torture to show her around L.A. But in this strange land of sun and palms, Vada will make some amazing discoveries….

FB2 book My Girl 2 buy on Walmart. Paperback ebook My Girl 2 by Patricia Hermes download for iPhone. MOBI My Girl 2 Mac. PDF ebook My Girl 2 Patricia Hermes read on Booktopia. FictionBook My Girl 2 by Patricia Hermes on Android on Books-a-Million.

Hardback book My Girl 2 read online. Hardcover My Girl 2 Patricia Hermes download. Online ebook My Girl 2 buy cheap Kindle on Audible. MP3 book My Girl 2 download on Kobo. EPUB ebook My Girl 2 by Patricia Hermes read online on PC.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: My Girl 2 by Patricia Hermes – FB2 download : 9780671888282
あなたの情報: