First Indian on the Moon by Sherman Alexie – audiobook download

ホーム フォーラム オンラインサロンの掲示板 First Indian on the Moon by Sherman Alexie – audiobook download

• このトピックは空です。
0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    • #8864 返信
      Alain Dublin
      ゲスト

First Indian on the Moon
      by Sherman Alexie

🔗 First Indian on the Moon • Click Here 🔗

• Publisher: Hanging Loose Press
      • Genres: poetry, fiction, adult, literature, cultural, american
      • Awards: Washington State Book Award (1994)
      • Language: english
      • Release date: December 1, 1993
      • Format: paperback, 116 pages
      • ISBN: 9781882413027 (1882413024)
      • Author: Sherman Alexie

About The Book

Poetry. Native American Studies. FIRST INDIAN ON THE MOON opens with the section “Influences”: “where I have been/ most of my lives/ is where I’m going/ — Lucille Clifton.” The stories and poems of Sherman Alexie, an enrolled Spokane/Coeur d’Alene Indian from Wellpint, Washington, have appeared widely, in such publications as Caliban, Esquire, The World, Beloit Poetry Journal, Red Dirt, Zyzzyva and Story. Alexie has won a National Endowment for the Arts Writing Fellowship, and lives in Spokane. “These elegiac poems and stories will break your heart. Watch this guy. He’s making myth” — Joy Harjo.

TXT book First Indian on the Moon Sherman Alexie read online for PC. MP3 First Indian on the Moon download on Books-a-Million. EPUB ebook First Indian on the Moon. FictionBook book First Indian on the Moon by Sherman Alexie buy cheap Android on Barnes & Noble.

PDF First Indian on the Moon Sherman Alexie. Hardback ebook First Indian on the Moon buy on iPad on Powells. FB2 First Indian on the Moon by Sherman Alexie download. Paperback book First Indian on the Moon read on iPhone on Walmart.

Online ebook First Indian on the Moon buy cheap. Hardcover ebook First Indian on the Moon Sherman Alexie for iOS on Audible. MOBI First Indian on the Moon read Kindle on Dymocks. TXT book First Indian on the Moon by Sherman Alexie download.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: First Indian on the Moon by Sherman Alexie – audiobook download
あなたの情報: