11月 9, 2020 8:31 am #3361Cherie Odomゲスト
The Last of the Mohicans
(The Leatherstocking Tales, #2)
by James Fenimore Cooper
- ISBN: 9780553213294 (0553213296)
- Author: James Fenimore Cooper
- Format: paperback, 410 pages
- Publisher: Bantam Classics
- Characters: Nathaniel Bumppo, Chingachgook, Magua, Uncas, Cora Munro
- Series: The Leatherstocking Tales, #2
- Language: english
- Release date: June 1, 1982
- Places: Upstate New York, Fort William Henry, Lake George, North America
- Genres: classics, fiction, adventure, literature, historical, american, novels, war
About The Book
The wild rush of action in this classic frontier adventure story has made The Last of the Mohicans the most popular of James Fenimore Cooper’s Leatherstocking Tales. Deep in the forests of upper New York State, the brave woodsman Hawkeye (Natty Bumppo) and his loyal Mohican friends Chingachgook and Uncas become embroiled in the bloody battles of the French and Indian War. The abduction of the beautiful Munro sisters by hostile savages, the treachery of the renegade brave Magua, the ambush of innocent settlers, and the thrilling events that lead to the final tragic confrontation between rival war parties create an unforgettable, spine-tingling picture of life on the frontier. And as the idyllic wilderness gives way to the forces of civilization, the novel presents a moving portrayal of a vanishing race and the end of its way of life in the great American forests.
FB2 ebook The Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper buy on Powells. TXT book The Last of the Mohicans for Kindle. EPUB The Last of the Mohicans read online on Book Depository. Paperback book The Last of the Mohicans James Fenimore Cooper download iPhone.
MP3 ebook The Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper on Kobo. Hardcover The Last of the Mohicans read on PC. FictionBook book The Last of the Mohicans James Fenimore Cooper download Android. MOBI The Last of the Mohicans buy cheap on Dymocks.