• Release date: March 2, 2003
      • Author: Ken Cursoe
      • Genres: comics
      • ISBN: 9780740733215 (0740733214)
      • Language: english
      • Format: paperback, 144 pages
      • Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing

About The Book

“Dear Tiny: My boyfriend always gets me bad gifts and I’m too nice to tell him he has bad taste.” “Dear Tiny: My girlfriend gets so jealous of my female friends that I can’t hang out with them without a drama.” “Dear Tiny: How do I stop attracting the same losers into my life time after time?”The questions are simple enough, but the answers are downright hilarious. In panel after panel, Ken Cursoe has created an advice column/cartoon that attacks the insecurities and tames the uncertainties of everyday life. Whether it’s addressing topics like dating or unrequited love or breaking up, Tiny Sepuku tackles them head on, finding hilariously absurd solutions for readers who write in.The name “Sepuku” is based on the Japanese word seppuku, which roughly translates to “sacrifice for the benefit of others.” Relationships tend to be just that, says the author, thus the unusual name made sense for this type of comic. The advice column aspect allows people to interact directly with the strip. Says Cursoe, “If it helps someone take their problems a little less seriously by seeking advice from a cartoon, then I think I did my job.” More important, Tiny Sepuku is completely entertaining. Cursoe’s take on the world of work and relationships adds a refreshing perspective to the comics page.

Online book Dear Tiny Sepuku by Ken Cursoe read online on Mac. TXT Dear Tiny Sepuku download on Barnes & Noble. MP3 ebook Dear Tiny Sepuku Ken Cursoe buy. EPUB Dear Tiny Sepuku iPhone on Bookshop. Paperback book Dear Tiny Sepuku read.

FictionBook ebook Dear Tiny Sepuku by Ken Cursoe buy cheap for PC on Walmart. PDF ebook Dear Tiny Sepuku download for PocketBook. Hardback Dear Tiny Sepuku Ken Cursoe on Audible. FB2 book Dear Tiny Sepuku Ken Cursoe read online Android on Powells. MOBI book Dear Tiny Sepuku download.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: Dear Tiny Sepuku — ePUB download | 9780740733215
あなたの情報: