11月 17, 2020 11:30 pm #5140Jessica Lucasゲスト
Beam, Straight Up
The Bold Story of the First Family of Bourbon
by Fred Noe, Jim Kokoris
- Release date: September 19, 2012
- Language: english
- Author: Fred Noe, Jim Kokoris
- ISBN: 9781118378366 (1118378369)
- Genres: business, booze, biography
- Publisher: Wiley
- Format: hardcover, 206 pages
About The Book
An insider’s look at the Jim Beam brand, from a 7th generation Master Distiller
Written by the 7th generation Beam family member and Master Distiller, Frederick Booker Noe III, “Beam, Straight Up” is the first book to be written by a Beam, the family behind the 217-year whiskey dynasty and makers of one of the world’s best-selling bourbons. This book features family history and the evolution of bourbon, including Fred’s storied youth “growing up Beam” in Bardstown, Kentucky; his transition from the bottling line to renowned global bourbon ambassador; and his valuable business insights on how to maintain and grow a revered brand.
– Includes details of Fred Noe’s life on the road, spreading the bourbon gospel
– Describes Fred’s journey to becoming the face of one of America’s most iconic brands
– Shares a simple primer on how bourbon is made
– Offers cocktail and food recipes
For anyone wanting a behind the scenes look at Jim Beam, and an understanding of the bourbon industry, “Beam, Straight Up” will detail the family business, and its role in helping to shape it.
EPUB book Beam, Straight Up download. MOBI Beam, Straight Up by Fred Noe buy cheap for iOS on IndieBound. Hardback ebook Beam, Straight Up Fred Noe read online. MP3 book Beam, Straight Up Mac on Walmart. Online ebook Beam, Straight Up on iPad.
PDF Beam, Straight Up by Fred Noe read on Dymocks. TXT ebook Beam, Straight Up Fred Noe buy. FB2 book Beam, Straight Up download on iPhone on Powells. Hardcover Beam, Straight Up on Amazon. Paperback ebook Beam, Straight Up by Fred Noe buy cheap for reader.