12月 4, 2020 5:54 am #7602Ginger Rushゲスト
by John McIlwain
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 24 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins UK
- Release date: June 1, 2012
- ISBN: 9780007475100 (0007475101)
- Author: John McIlwain
About The Book
Do you look forward to the annual cheese-rolling? Or have you taken part in a dragonboat race? Perhaps you have danced in the street as part of a big street carnival. All around the world people take part in traditions that might seem unusual, but are great fun for everyone who joins in! Find out about all these and more in this information book.
•Purple/ Band 8 books offer developing readers literary language, with some challenging vocabulary.
• Text type — Non-chronological report.
• An index is shown on page 21, and a labelled map of the world on pages 22 and 23 showing where the traditions featured in the book originate, an ideal cue for further discussion.
• Curriculum links — Citizenship: Developing good relationships and respecting the differences between people; Geography: Where in the world is Barnaby bear?, Passport to the world.
Hardcover Unusual Traditions by John McIlwain buy for Android on Powells. FictionBook ebook Unusual Traditions download. PDF book Unusual Traditions on iPad on Books-a-Million. Paperback book Unusual Traditions John McIlwain read online.
EPUB Unusual Traditions by John McIlwain download. TXT ebook Unusual Traditions read Kindle on IndieBound. MOBI ebook Unusual Traditions John McIlwain on PocketBook. Hardback book Unusual Traditions buy cheap on Kobo.
MP3 Unusual Traditions download. FB2 book Unusual Traditions John McIlwain read for iPhone on Amazon. Online ebook Unusual Traditions by John McIlwain buy cheap Mac. EPUB Unusual Traditions on Bookshop.