11月 19, 2020 3:07 am #5329Jessica Salvaneraゲスト
Maggots Reveal the Time of Death!
(24/7: Science Behind the Scenes)
by Danielle Denega
- Author: Danielle Denega
- Release date: March 1, 2007
- Series: 24/7: Science Behind the Scenes
- ISBN: 9780531175255 (0531175251)
- Format: paperback, 64 pages
- Language: english
- Publisher: Children’s Press(CT)
About The Book
– Background information to build content-area knowledge: Scientific Timelines, Words to Know, Job Descriptions, Seminal Cases.
– Chapter Summaries/Questions recap the evidence: You’re the M.E.
– Reading Cues and Clues: Prompts, call-outs, highlighted words, diagrams, and primary sources.
– Field Guides and Tools: Bone Guides, Parasite Guides, Gadgets.
– Cool, bold, graphic design: CSI-like real-time graphic organizers.
– Critical thinking and analysis: the science behind identifying who, what, when, where, and why.
Grades 5-8 and 9-12 Science Standards
Science as Inquiry:
– Identify questions and concepts that guide scientific investigations.
– Recognize and analyze alternative explanations and models.
– Communicate and defend a scientific argument.
– Results of scientific inquiry emerge from different types of investigations and public communication among scientists.
Science and Technology:
– Communicate the problem, process, and solution.
– Scientists use different methods of investigation, and accept different types of evidence to support their explanations.
Online ebook Gut-Eating Bugs Danielle Denega for iPad. FB2 Gut-Eating Bugs read on Bookshop. MOBI book Gut-Eating Bugs by Danielle Denega download Kindle.