📕 A Piece of My Heart — Read More 📕

• Language: english
      • Format: paperback, 200 pages
      • ISBN: 9781573245104 (1573245100)
      • Release date: June 1, 2000
      • Publisher: Conari Press
      • Author: Molly Fumia

About The Book

Despite advancements in the care of those who are suffering from the loss of a child to miscarriage, stillbirth, or infant death, many parents, especially mothers, cannot or will not give themselves permission to mourn. Their feelings are real and complex, yet they are often denied a safe place to live through and ultimately befriend the grieving. A Piece of My Heart is such a friend.

The moving story of a mother’s loss of her weekold son, it chronicles an amazing journey that began with denial and guilt, found its way through remembrance and reconciliation, and ended in resolution and surprising joy.

A beautiful book about the necessity of grieving the loss of unlived lives, it shows readers who are going through similar experiences a shared understanding and wraps them in a warm cloak of support and friendship. Readers will be affirmed in the sacred right of all parents to mourn the loss of their children, however short their lives, and will be shown the path toward eventual healing.

FB2 ebook A Piece of My Heart buy cheap for Android. Hardback book A Piece of My Heart by Molly Fumia read on Audible. EPUB A Piece of My Heart.

MP3 ebook A Piece of My Heart Molly Fumia download iPad on Books-a-Million. MOBI A Piece of My Heart by Molly Fumia. TXT book A Piece of My Heart download on iPhone on Barnes & Noble.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: A Piece of My Heart – ePUB download – 9781573245104
あなたの情報: